Puzzle 72 - Silly puzzles

 Here is a set of silly puzzles.

  1. I am the beginning of sorrow and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me yet. I am always in risk yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.
  2. Paul’s height is six feet, he’s an assistant at a butcher’s shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?
  3. A man is looking at a photograph of someone. His friend asks who it is. The man replies, “Brothers and sisters, I have none. But that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who was in the photograph?
  4. The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it does not know he or she is. What is it?
  5. The water level in a reservoir is low, but doubles every day. It takes 60 days to fill the reservoir. How long does it take for the reservoir to become half full?  

Solutions

  1. The letter s.
  2. He weighs meat. Ha ha.
  3. His son.
  4. A coffin
  5. 59 days. Because if it is half full on 59th day, it will double on next day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puzzle 9 : The 4 coins problem

Puzzle 66 - solution

Puzzle 35 - Open sesame